BLIP with me

7.26.2007

Original Soundtrack

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:


1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing, When you go to a new question, press the next button

Here's Mine (Using Project Playlist)

to know what these songs are: janie's playlist

Opening credits: Keep Breathing, Ingrid Michaelson

Panalo, simula pa lang drama na? Parang hindi tama!

Waking up: On My Own, Katie Holmes version
What a way to wake me up! Yeah, try katie holmes' version! ewan ko lang kung di kayo magising!

First Day: Sparkle Me, Buffseeds
Hmm... wala lang!

Falling in love: Samson, Regina Spektor
seriously? ang mushy naman!

Prom: Sideways, Let's go Sailing
so inappropriate for a prom.

Life's okay: Grace, Kate Havnevik
There's a line in this song which says, "nothing comes easy".. which might make me realize, yeah, life's okay.

Mental breakdown: All I Need, Matt Kearney
Right. I become emotional whenever I hear this song.

And if all we've got, is what no one can break,
I know I love you, if that's all we can take,
the tears are coming down, they're mixing with the rain,
I know I love you, if that's all we can take.


Driving: Love will tear us apart , Susana and the Magical Orchestra

I'll be sleepy hearing this as I drive.

Flashback: I think God can explain, Splender
Could something be more perfect? Looking back, I'm certain there'll be a lot of things I wouldn't understand and will satisfy myself with the thought that maybe, or certainly, God can explain.


Getting back together: Scratch, Kendall Payne

Got me there!

I'd like to know if you'd be open
To starting over from scratch
I'd like to know if you'd be open
To giving me a second chance

Wedding: Never saw a blue like that, Shawn Colvin
Yeah, this sounds fine.

Birth of child: Sleep dont weep, Damien Rice
Pwede na, although not so...

Final battle: The Hello Song, Dora the Explorer
Eto panalo, sa final battle, say hellO!

Death scene: Falling Awake, Gary Jules
This was the song when George's dad died in Grey's Anatomy. I think I like this too.

Funeral song: Fields of Gold, Eva Cassidy Version
So right. you'll remember me.


This was fun!


No comments: