BLIP with me

7.11.2007

what is major boredom?


there are times when we complain because of so many things to do with so little time. my life was like that from ever since i could remember and it has gotten into my system already. i am used to it, no pressures, at all.

this isn't a complain about work or a way to whine, but at work, there isn't really much to do. although there are days that we are kept busy by our tasks, they aren't always around to keep me from getting bored. don't get me wrong, i love my job except for the days when all i do is wait for a task to be given to me.

whenever boredom attacks i try to read as much of anything, to fill my brains with knowledge about everything. reading is a good way of maintaining a sharp brain, but eyes complain.. that's why sometimes, i have to wear glasses already. i have read my harry potter e books bought at auction.ph. how cool can that get?

what is major boredom?

well, still adjusting. this is one of the most-life-altering moments of my life.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is just around the corner. IMAX welcomes janie wanie.

Boots arrived yesterday and he's about to meet sponsie's dora this afternoon.

TRIVIA: the root word of the word RESPONSIBILITY is SPONS. :-)



No comments: