BLIP with me

6.10.2008

22.

i have always had birthday blogs and in the previous years, i wrote long entries. i want this year to be different so instead of words, i'll post some pictures.

i goofed more.

i dreamed higher.

i ran faster.

i doubted, but did it anyway.


i tried conquering heights,


and conquered it.

i stood my ground and stayed focused.

and im off to fly in no time.




so that's janie wanie@22, i know what i want and i am staying on top to keep it. thanks to all the greetings in sms, emails, yms, comments and all, really appreciate it!

I was watching Grey's Anatomy last night and time and again, they made me love life even more so I leave you with this line from Meredith:

"Don't wonder why people go crazy. Wonder why they don't. In face of what we can lose in a day, in an instant, wonder what the hell it is that make us hold it together."

No comments: