BLIP with me

4.27.2007

Choices

"the ups-and-downs of making choices. whether you do it right or wrong, what usually matters is how you act after making the call."

It is always to normal to doubt, because it becomes a source of affirmation. Malabo? Even better, the source of TRUST.

Everything happened in just a snap of a finger and when I woke up this morning, Mom told me i might as well celebrate my first month at work. Time indeed flies fast. Just as i was enjoying the thought that it's Friday again, i'd like to affirm myself that in so far as comments from my superiors are concern, they haven't thought of firing me yet. wheew..

I kept asking myself why they chose me for the job. And it's this kind of question i've been asking myself my entire life. Why people trust me? Why was i assigned for this task? What do i have to deserve all this trust and responsibility? What is it in me?

and to this day, the answer remains, I have no idea.

Sometimes, i entertain the thought that because my goals are so progressive, that i never feel satisfied of the things that i managed to accomplish. Best is never enough, because something is always EVEN BETTER. in short, NEVER BETTER.

and there are the job offers and phone calls coming from everywhere, inviting for interviews and exams and just try to at least visit them. well, not to be boast about it, they aren't call center jobs, rather, mass communication related jobs, which makes me think of the endless WHAT ifs.

"the ups-and-downs of making choices. whether you do it right or wrong, what usually matters is how you act after making the call."

i don't know if i've made the right choice, but i know i'm happy with my career (career is used because this simply is not a job or work for me, its a PATH) right now. writing, web designing and stuff makes my mind work 24 hours, technically, draining it. but i believe i am trained for that. my brain is drained everyday and im, loving it.

all these boils down to the choice i made 4 years ago. leave the medical path and take a new one? somehow, somewhere, i still think i might be better somewhere else. but the thing is, and id like to believe to, i did the right thing after making the choice, and that is, making the best of what is left of my brokenness brought about by the recent failures.

We always have a choice, i'd like to believe we have. Right or Wrong, after you've chosen, just do what is best of what is left.

No comments: